You can manage users from Users >> Users.
In front of each user entry you can see five buttons.
- Edit: Click on this button to change the username/email and password of user.
- Delete: This will delete the user and all his/her data from the system.
- Tests: This will show the list of all subscribed tests of that particular user. You can also add(or subscribe) more tests from this page. That means you can assign any test to any user without placing or executing any order.
- Profile: From profile you can edit user’s profile information like his/her fullname, education, address etcs
- Courses: This is an extra parameter to categorize users. We have given a field called “Course” in registration form. So user can select which course he/she is studying. This course list can be managed from Users >> Course List. You can also set/remove course name from “Courses” button given in front of each user’s entry.